Why should I setup a company in Ajman Free Zone?
Filing requirements and compliance
Ajman Free Zone also has no annual audit requirement, but the shareholders/managers of the company need to be present at least 1 day in order to sign the application forms documents of the licensing authority.
The following steps are required to establish an Free Zone Company in Ajman:
– The feasibility study of the project and the anticipated schedule for it’s completion together with relevant plans and drawings (for industrial project).
– The memorandum and/or Articles of Association of the Corporate entity.
– Incorporation or Registration Certificate from the competent authority in the country where the Corporate entity is formed.
– Decision or Board resolution of the competent authority of the corporate entity authorising a representative or manager with Power of Attorney duly notarised and legalised.
– Passport copy of the representative or manager.
– The above documents should be certified by the Chamber of Commerce and the UAE Embassy in the Country of origin.
After we get the Establishment card we will apply for your visa. The visa validity is 3 years. You can be a sponsor for your family after you get visa stamp. The whole visa process should take around 7-10 days.
INCO Business Dubai can take care of the full procedure remotely, and in average within 2 weeks. This makes the Ajman Free Zone Company one of the most popular option for foreign companies seeking to establish a presence in the UAE. But please consider that a personal visit is required. If you cannot come personally, we can register a company on your behalf. They only thing we need from you in Power of Attorney.