On average, it takes ten days to set up a company in Germany:
– Company name check with local chamber of commerce;
– Preparation of the necessary power of attorney to attend;
– The notarial deed for the incorporation (for remote formation of the company without visit to the notary);
– Attendance of notarial deed for incorporation upon power of attorney;
– Assistance with the preparation of the articles of association.
If you want to know more about company formation in Germany, the procedure, fact & tips or support with setting up your business, we can help you with the options from below. Please make your choice: