Message US
 Dennis Vermeulen

By Dennis Vermeulen | July 15, 2016 |

Enabling an Employee to Come to the Netherlands IND

1.Why have we written this publication?

Would you like an employee to come to the Netherlands? For a stay of over 90 days, you must apply for a residence permit for him unless he comes from a country that belongs to the European Union, the European Economic Area or Switzerland.

This publication provides information on:
• which residence permit you can apply for
• the conditions for the various residence permits
• how to go about applying for a residence permit
• which rules you must adhere to
• what you have to do if your situation changes
• where you can obtain further information.

Please note! There is a separate admissions procedure for au pairs.
For this, please see the publication ‘To the Netherlands for cultural exchange’ on
Please note! Wherever the term ‘he’ is used, you may also read ‘she’.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)