Getting Started in the UAE
The company formation process in each of the different Emirates can be a complicated and time-consuming procedure, particularly when you don’t speak the language and don’t know the steps involved. You’ll be faced with both federal and local legislation which require strict compliance.
You’re also required by law to work with a local registered accountant.
Working with us, we’ll guarantee a smooth process where we handle every step of the formation procedure. We can also advise and help you with everything from securing a suitable office to developing a customized marketing strategy.
When you work with us, we do everything we can to help you become acquainted with the local culture, customs and habits so you feel at home as quick as possible.
Advantages of doing business in Dubai
- No restrictions on foreign shareholding.
- You pay no profit, income, inheritance or gift tax.
- Low wage costs for personnel.
- No restrictions on transactions from current and capital accounts
- No restrictions on the receipt of foreign entities’ dividends, profits, interest or royalties.
- You pay no import duties.
- Dubai is a strong trade city.
- There are tax treaties with various high tax countries (including the Netherlands).
A flying start or slowly slowly
Are you an entrepreneur who wants to make a swift entrance in the Middle East? With the INCO Business Group, you can set up a company in multiple Emirates, within one week and for less than € 10,000. You will then have direct access to the enormous potential sales market of the Middle East. If you would prefer to take things slowly to start, consider setting up a virtual representation for your organisation. This enables you to launch a simple local marketing campaign or sound out your market potential. We help you with a registered office address for your business, a local telephone number, URL and an email address.