The Orange Carpet Program aims to facilitate the issuance of Netherlands (Schengen) visas1 applicants who travel to the Netherlands regularly for business purposes.
– The applicant can apply for the visa by mail2
– The applicant is exempt from submitting copies of flight reservations, hotel reservations, proof of insurance and means of subsistence;
– The applicant can apply for a visa with a validity of up to 3 years (see also: Restrictions);
– OPC applications are expedited and have priority over regular visa applications.
– US based companies and institutions with established business ties in the Netherlands;
– US based companies and institutions that are interested in investing in the Netherlands;
– Companies and institutions based in the Netherlands with business ties to various US-counterparts.
Companies and institutions that wish to apply for the Orange Carpet Program for their employees can do so by submitting the below-listed documents to the nearest Dutch Embassy or Consulate General. The respective addresses can be found on our home page, right-bottom corner under ‘Other representations’.