Message US
 Dennis Vermeulen

By Dennis Vermeulen | July 18, 2016 |

Recognition as a Sponsor IND

Why have we written this publication?

Do you have an au pair agency or cultural exchange organisation? Does your company regularly recruit employees from countries outside Europe? Would you like to attract foreign students to your high school or university? In order to request a residence permit for au pairs, exchange youngsters, regular students, highly skilled migrants and scientific researchers in the spirit of directive 2005/71/EU, your organisation must be recognised as a sponsor by the IND. Employers who bring employees across for regular paid work, seasonal work, work experience or as a holder of a European blue card can opt to be recognised on a voluntary basis.

In order to be recognised as a sponsor, your organisation must undergo an IND procedure. Once you have been recognised as such, your organisation will be listed in a public register on A foreign au pair, exchange youngster, student or employee can then easily see that you are a recognised sponsor.

6 thoughts on “Recognition as a Sponsor IND”

  1. Vada says:

    Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your site is so cool. I’m impressed by the details that you’ve on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the information I already searched all over the place and simply couldn’t come across. What a perfect website.

  2. Felice says:

    you are actually a good webmaster. The website loading pace is incredible. It kind of feels that you’re doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you have done a magnificent process in this topic!

  3. Vada says:

    Hi! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading through your posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics? Appreciate it!

  4. get taller says:

    Woah! I’m really digging the template/theme of this website. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s challenging to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say that you’ve done a awesome job with this. Also, the blog loads very fast for me on Chrome. Outstanding Blog!

  5. Jed says:

    Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is wonderful, let alone the content!

  6. Giuseppina says:

    I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I’m quite certain I’ll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)